The cataphoretic coating method is one of the most advanced methodes for application of surface treatment on metal products. Cataphoretic surface treatment does not currently have a comparable competitor. The automotive industry has the largest share in the development of cataphoretic technology, where it is necessary to ensure the highest corrosion resistance of bodywork and other components.
Our automatic KTL line is operated by three manipulators with a load capacity of 250 kg.
- maximum dimension of painted parts: 1120 x 950 x 450 mm
- maximum conveyor load: 250 kg
- Paintable materials: steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, brass, copper
- excellent anti-corrosion resistance achieved at low surface thickness (25 microns, 1000 hrs salt mist),
- high running-in even in inaccessible places (cavities),
- fully automatic human factor exclusion process (the operator only places the hanger truck and parts on the Entry and confirms the dispatch, then the process is being controlled by the machine and 3 operators,
- short coating time: 150 - 250 s,
- high efficiency - more than 99% of dyeing material is used,
- even thickness - easy quality control,
- the technology is "environment friendly" - DEMI water as a major solvent, organic solvent content below 2%
varnish thickness measurement is performed by the Elcometer, which is regularly
calibrated and certified.
KTL TECHNOLOGICAL CONDITIONS
Coated layer thickness: 15 - 35 microns (thin layer)
Pre-degreasing of parts and multi-cationic zinc phosphate provided by Pragochema
QT35-9581 from BASF spol. s.r.o.
functional cataphoretic dyeing bath consists of the following basic components:
paste (pigment) - determines the color shade - we use a black shade
additives (solvents, pH regulator)
Standards by which we can paint:
- WV 13750-TL260
- BMW GS-LASW1,2,3
- GM GME 00201 A,B,C
- FORD WSK-M2P153
- VOLVO STD 5751,5
- DAF LAK 60009
- PSA PEUGEOT-CITROEN B 155220
- FIAT 9.55842
- DAIMLER CHRYSLER DBL 7391
Painting according to other standards is possible by agreement.